• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

SteveT.

100cc
Again.....Welcome to all you new folks...and it's nice to see the wife of a member here too.....Guys.....that means we really need to watch our language....

SteveT

Eagle34

50cc
Dunno bout that Steve, she is a coon azz from Nawlins. I've heard things from her that will make a sailor blush, LOL;)

SnowDog

Hey all you new folks, great to see you here...so many names I recognize from other forums...hope you enjoy your stay here...let us know if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. We want to make this feel like home and we're glad you're here. :)

SteveT.

100cc
Dunno bout that Steve, she is a coon azz from Nawlins. I've heard things from her that will make a sailor blush, LOL;)

Hotay...if you say so.....but I always feel better about keeping it low key when there is a lady around.....:D :D

SteveT

I just listened to the ATTF podcast this morning on the way to work at o'dark early. Nice to see some familiar names.

I started in the hobby 4 years ago and did mainly float flying the first two years as I lived on a nice body of water with a dock in the back yard. Then one day I found ATTF and before I knew it I had the HPA AJ Slick DVD, and then a 71 Slick, and well you know the rest of the story (thanks Diggs and DJmoose). My club did not have a lot of real 3D stuff going on, and that club still only has a little. Since then I have found a whole local community that is into at least aerobatics.

My 3D fleet continues to evolve and I still love slicks, just I could not bring myself to have 5 planes with the same schemes.

I have or had the 51, 59, 3x 71 (2 RIP), and a 89. I drew the line on the 104 and got a 105" H9 Extra instead.

Other 3DHS planes are the 48 and 68 Velox and a 62" Osiris.

I have a few EF planes as well. 48" MXS and Laser and a 70" Extra EXP.

In the foamy world I love Twisted Hobbies crack series of planes. I still have a 38" slick, but it is getting a little long in the tooth with welder's glue.

MX5Seeker

New to GSN!
I too listened to ATTF this morning and decided to drop by and see the new site. I'm relatively new to the hobby, just started on trainers this past spring. Currently getting things ready for my first sport plane, a Super Sportster EP. But I can certainly see 3d planes in my future. :) I occasionally try my had at them on the simulator. Good thing I'm not flying them for real yet.

Anyway, looking forward to learning a lot here.