• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My participation here at GSN - Here we go...

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, some of you may have been wondering why I have not been around as much as I usually am. (I got a few PM's and such) Well...where I was, the simple truth is.... I've been working several (pretty crappy) jobs trying to pay family bills. But now I am really trying to arrange my crappy work schedule so I can spend more time on GSN and it looks like that may happen starting next week.

I'm going to try and work two 12 - 14 hour days at my one job during the week which will in turn open up 3 days a week to focus on GSN and reviews and such.

I had been working 50 - 60 hours a week at crappy jobs trying to make sure my family was supported, (why the Citabria is awaiting some attention) but the site will never grow if I continue that....
So I am going to take a big risk and focus on GSN more...

So next week I should be back annoying you guys a lot more often!

:D

If you don't care or don't like me.. don;t worry, a few days a week I'll be slave laboring and not on the site so you can enjoy those days! :D:D

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I think the words "crappy", "slave Laboring" and "job" ... all just kind of go together... :D

Hope it works out for you !!

Yup. Stupid phones with web access. Kills me at work....

When I need to go take the Browns to the Super Bowl, I will read (and get frustrated at) FG. Sometimes I laugh about what is said on there

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
You have to do what puts food on the table! 99.9% of us here do this for fun and don't make any money from our addiction (although we do spend a bunch!). Focus on taking care of the family, we'll be here waiting and appreciate the time you do spend here making it better!