• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My new pilot (parental guidance recommended...)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Extra nuts said
Nice work on the figure. I never watched the show either. Basically because its seemed to be about tweakers and dope. I hate tweakers!!!!!  Scum of the earth. 

Im curios though. What prompted you to put a tweaker and a bag of dope in your plane???
Me too.... inquiring minds wanna know.... LOL

first.gif
 Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.  I'm always trying do things differently. I get tired of seeing the same old planes and pilots everywhere. Example: Pistolera's pilot is bad ass. A little attention is always fun too, everyone that has seen it in person has gone crazy over it.  As far the why I picked him: I had just gotten off watching the last episode and was completely enthralled with the show and his character, I just had to do it.  Rick Byrd has beer cans in his Carden, I have hard drugs, I can hardly see the difference...
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

If you haven't watched the show, WATCH IT!! It's not just about drug addicts, there is a really dynamic story line and the acting is phenomenal. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Exactly...Dare to be different!!!  And thanks for the kudos.  Cap't Jack always gets smiles....and the ladies LOVE him 
glee.png

That's what I'm talkin' about.  I think when guys get their big scale planes, they want a scale pilot which is cool and all, but being different is more fun to me.  That being said, I do have a scale pilot in my IMAC plane, but that may change eventually. This hobby is can't be taken too seriously, if it is, then it just becomes work.  

Got any pics of the raisin?

Do-rag

100cc
Unfortunately I do not the receiver in the plane quit in flight and he neglected to eject in time. 

jaybird

70cc twin V2
BikeRacer said  
If you haven't watched the show, WATCH IT!! It's not just about drug addicts, there is a really dynamic story line and the acting is phenomenal. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.
Heck yea man, Best series I have ever watched by far. To see the transformation of Walt from a timid high school chemistry teacher into one of the coldest SOB's on TV was amazing. From the first episode until the very end I was glued to it.

SleepyC

150cc
AWESOME!!!!

OK... OFFICIALLY this is a GSN thing now. If you build a plane you have to do a cool cockpit. Like me included.

Like if someone see's a plane with a bad ass cockpit that just rocks, they will say.. OK that dude is a GSN member!

First Pistola and now this! I LOVE IT!!! AWESOME JOB GUY!

WALTER WHITE 4 LYFE!!! HEISENBERG!!!! 

And yes, right behind the Trailer Park Boys, BB was one of the greatest TV moments in history!

I haven't watched trailer park boys yet, I wasn't sure if it would be any good; I'll be sure and give it a try. Looks like we're going to need a GSN official "show us your pilot" thread.
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif