• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Lost 10k posts

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
sweetpea;2085 wrote: I'm here....but dang. Gotta start over at 1 from over 10k posts.

Well Sweety, that may be, I lost a chunk too, but with the owner and the mods oh that "other site" having their panties all bunched up, it is more worthwhile and a lot more fun to jump in and post here at GSN.........welcome.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;2117 wrote: PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAASSEEEEEEEE. I lost 8 years of my life!

:)

I respectfully disagree with you Sir,

In those 8 years you have made countless friends not only in the RC community, but with many vendors as well.

It is those relationships that, YOU have made, that will make THIS site thrive.

There are those that say you were the face of FG, and to a point I agree, BUT I believe that you have become the "face of our hobby".

I could go to our club and ask who won this years XFC, or the recent aerobatic competition, or who is Joe Nall, and maybe, MAYBE, a handful would be able to tell me the correct answers, but if I would ask them who Steve Cinch or SleepyC is, the majority would know.

FG did not "make" you, You made you who you are today by doing the "legwork" to bring us coverage of the events that you covered, the pics, the videos, etc with enthusiasm second to none.

I have no idea why or how that JB left you go from FG, but that decision has to be the "fail" of the century.

BUT the decision for Bart to bring you to Multirotors and the eventual birth of this site is monumental and I have no doubt that this site will grow in leaps and bounds as it has already.