• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Krill 39% Ultimate 300KS Assembly And Paint

Rik Boerrigter

New to GSN!
:welcome::welcome:
Welcome to GSN. Long drive to get an aeroplane but it is a nice plane. Lived in Holland for a while but went back home after a while. One question were in Holland do you fly that size plane. Is the sport popular in Holland.

Hey, we fly in the eastern part of Holland.. (Nijverdal) and Yes the flying sport is popular, but not so much as 15 years ago. But we have at our club stil 80 members... with 20 frequent flyers. You van check the Facebook : modelvliegclub Nijverdal .

And About the size.... Iam one with the smaller sized planes

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Getting a little flying in is no excuse for not completing your work at home.
:msn_slap:
However, I do understand completely. I would love to be able to get a few flights in right now. I am having withdrawals. LOL. Really great work Doug. I am enjoying your build. Keep up the good work.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Getting a little flying in is no excuse for not completing your work at home.
:msn_slap:
However, I do understand completely. I would love to be able to get a few flights in right now. I am having withdrawals. LOL. Really great work Doug. I am enjoying your build. Keep up the good work.
That reminds me, did you know that Jetpainter did an in-depth study on various ways how to do Fiberglas coatings. He made several test pieces with all kinds of senecrious and finishes and then checked the weight. Cannot find it but hopefully he can direct you.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp