• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Just under 1900 unique visitors yesterday, 2 Feb

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Congratulations @SleepyC and @Bartman !!! You developed the site that people wanted all along, a place to enjoy our hobby and each other without all the BS!

We have a great mix of people here, a lot of talent, knowledge, and experience, and a universal dislike of the BS on other sites. I'm a lot more willing to share on here, I don't have the apprehension of being ambushed and attacked just for voicing my experience on a topic. It has also motivated me to start build threads and share with others.

Keep doing what you are doing, obviously you're doing it right!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We are continuing to see increases in site traffic. On Monday we exceeded 2000 unique visitors!!!

Traffic is definitely trending upwards so we'll continue to stoke the vibe while encouraging everyone to jump in, join in, and take advantage of what the site has to offer.

Thanks to everyone for being here and for making it great!

Bartman and SleepyC

flycanic

70cc twin V2
This site has a great vibe. I got a PM a few days ago from a guy at "The Other Place" asking if I would answer someones question in a thread because I own an earlier version of the same plane. I did so and was promptly pissed on by another member saying all composite airplanes are junk. He even posted on one of my threads that they were "Useless as acrobatic planes"

You just don't get that here. :fist_pump:
They will not allow that to happen here. Awesome site and many new friends. Keep up the great work Bartman and Sleepy