• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Just under 1900 unique visitors yesterday, 2 Feb

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just wanted to give you guys a more concrete idea as to what's happening at the site...we had a hair under 1900 unique visitors at the site yesterday and loaded 96,592 pages for you guys (and gals!). That's a lot for a site that has only been around for about six months and spent the first four months fighting to get off life support.

So a big thank you from SleepyC and me for sharing the vibe with us and for making us a part of your daily Giant Scale activities!

:dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken:

doublea

100cc
Congrats. I just got a alert for me being DA MAN. Sounds like to me that Sleepy and Bart are

DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you guys hard work. I lost one of my greatest RC fixes on the other site. Now with you guys and this site
I stop in at least two or three times a day to check you guys out. Keep up the great work.:yesss::big_yes::yesss::big_yes:
:woohoo!::woohoo!::woohoo!::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken: