• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Jr americas 2 free receiver program

ryan_m

100cc
I look at limit adjusts as setting an absolute limit. For example, if you use your travel adjust to set an elevator to 30 degrees, but then you wind up with a mix getting setup also for something like knife edge, it would be possible that the elevator could deflect past the 30 degrees if you were at full elevator and then added rudder in for something. If going more than 30 degrees presented a problem, then you could use the limit adjust to make sure that it can never go beyond that 30 degrees, no matter if there are mixes or anything else involved.
So to sum it up, I generally do everything with the travel adjust, and leave limits alone. Unless for some particular model I need to make sure some servo never goes past a certain point, then I will tweak the limits to make sure that it never does.