• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Jr americas 2 free receiver program

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 356

ryan_m

100cc
what updates are you guys talking about? Just the firmware updates? Those are definitely do-able yourself. I just took my XG11 from firmware revision 4 up to revision 13 last week. Easy process!
Here is the link that has the process documents:
https://www.jrpropo.co.jp/english/dl/details.php?hen=d0327

and the firmware itself:
http://www.jrpropo.com/english/dl/data/VERUP_XG11_0002-0013.zip

Make SURE you copy all your models to an SD card first. There are instructions for doing that above. It will wipe out the models you have. However as you bind the models to a slot, if you copy them from the SD card back to the same slot number on your tx after the upgrade, you will not have to rebind all of them. At least I didn't. And be warned, the copy to SD card process can take 20-30 seconds/model, so don't fret if it takes a bit. It's probably not locked up, just be patient.

I don't trust myself, that's why. Plus they will make sure it is 100% healthy too. But my 11X, it should be upgraded to DSMX. It will help its resale value, should I go to sell it.

I have one of the first XG11. It doesn't have XBUS programming in it.

I don't trust myself, that's why. Plus they will make sure it is 100% healthy too. But my 11X, it should be upgraded to DSMX. It will help its resale value, should I go to sell it.

I have one of the first XG11. It doesn't have XBUS programming in it.
If you update your XG11 that programming will include Xbus. I have been setting up a few planes on Xbus using my XG11 at first and now my 28X. programming is getting really fast and easy once you understand it.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Ok guys I hope this question is alright here. I know it's a basic one but I'm trying to setup a throttle linkage. Do I set up the end points of the servo with the travel adj. function or the limit adj. on my xg11? By end points I mean where it starts to bind.

Limit is just that. It sets a percentage limit. You set your travel with travel adjust or more commonly called, ATV.

If you are binding at either travel limit, you may have to raise or lower your travel pepcentage to remove the bind. Unless you are reaching full travel at 1/4 or 3/4 stick. Then it is best to make pushrod adjustments. Also, make sure that geometry is the same, ie much like setting up ailerons or elevator travel.