• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D JAG's 35% Carden Edge

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Jag are your sure about the accuracy of your CG rig your using there? I could be very wrong, but that doesn't look like an accurate way to do it to me. But like I said I could be wrong.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
If you can live with a little larger spinner-to-cowl gap, space the engine out 1/4". That's a big hunk of weight and can make a significant CG change on many planes.

Reactions: JAG

JAG

70cc twin V2
If you can live with a little larger spinner-to-cowl gap, space the engine out 1/4". That's a big hunk of weight and can make a significant CG change on many planes.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to do some lightening in the tail and see where I end up. And where I need to go from there.

JAG

70cc twin V2
Here is some stuff I removed already. Useless weight. Not much but every little bit helps way out on the tail.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Also, if you have a Carbon spinner, change it out for an Aluminum one. Plus, if you can put all your batteries on the engine box, try that as well.

Reactions: JAG

JAG

70cc twin V2
Also, if you have a Carbon spinner, change it out for an Aluminum one. Plus, if you can put all your batteries on the engine box, try that as well.

Already have an aluminum spinner with full backplate. My batteries were right behind the motor box and when I checked the CG last I moved them onto the motor box. It helped just a little.