• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

It's about time to ask... What Can We Do Better!

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
I have no idea of how to do it, but how about a map that shows where the members are? I know some people don't list their information and that is fine, but it might be a good reference to find other members in our states that may post in other areas or threads that we don't visit. The data could come from our profile and members could opt out of it if they wanted to.

SleepyC

150cc
Post ALL the contest rules so we know who is allowed to enter.
I think we do. And so far it's simply been every one is included!

If you are referring to the sanding block contest, I have already sent a PM telling you I accidentially missed your entry. I admitted my mistake and offered to take care of you and then Bart offered to send the set of blocks he ordered as we both felt bad about missing you. But this was not a rule issue this was "Steve's human and wears tri-focals and simply missed you" issue. And again I sppoligize, if you respond to our PM's we would like to take care of You!

JBenson

50cc
Hey Sleepy the site is looking great. You guys should be proud. It takes a lot of work to get a machine like this running smooth. The one thing I would like to see is a pane with the recent posts on the home page. I know this is an old idea but it make keeping up with threads much easier.

Just my .02. Keep up the great work.

JB

Put the newest classified items and active forum topics on the main page. Personally I don't care who is online or the forums statistics.
There also seems to be a bug in the classifieds. I've place a couple of items for sale and when I look in my profile to edit them it tells me I have no items listed.