• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

It's about time to ask... What Can We Do Better!

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, the site has been rocking along for some time now and we have built up a great bunch of guys. Bart and I have done our best to make the site easy to use, fun to be on and rock solid.

The one area we know we are lacking is available time to bring you every bit of industry news that is out there. Bart is still a pilot and I'm still, well , umm, well.. I just work a lot to pay bills so it only leaves us with the time we have. We are doing our best, and knowing our time restraints what can we do better?

Obviously the end game is to create enough income that I could spend 40+ hours a week on GSN, but until that day, what are some things you think would make the site better, help draw in some advertisers and make our community stronger?

Again, our goal is to highlight the positive side of this hobby, so any thoughts?

WMcNabb

150cc
Notta! This place is AWESOME!!

It's been said before, but should be repeated often...You and Bart have done an excellent job and I appreciate your hard work!!

Thanks also to the great group of members who have joined and generously share their knowledge and enthusiasm!!

SleepyC

150cc
Guys, I know we did good. The site is solid, but we have to do better. I need to be able to get more advertisers so we can participate more.
I love my friends at Makergear, but working 12 hour days isn't helping me be UBER productive here on GSN.

I want ideas... the other site can be the commercial entity it is. They can have 3 - 4 full time people doing their thing. We can't be that right now... so since the site is YOU guys, what can we be? What can we all do as a community to make this place appeal to companies?

I love the members we have here, the info is by far the finest on the interwebz, but we can do better... so don't hold back, I was not looking for a back slapping session. Hopefully there are some creative people with some fresh ideas... I mean if you think it's good enough that it should not be public... Convo me!

Last edited by a moderator:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Daily Streaming of Live content, Video Chat and eBay style auction feature (with slightly lower fees).

That's my dream list.

How hard could it be?:D

BalsaDust

Get back to your roots. Who could say no to this guy.:laughing:

sleepyC.jpg