• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

INVERSA 33 ARF assembly by Hanger 9. Motor OS-GT33

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@stangflyer well spoke to 3W today no 2 into one exhaust. He said he would look into it but right now no. Man that motor is expensive I got a price from him. The DA is close to half the price.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@stangflyer well spoke to 3W today no 2 into one exhaust. He said he would look into it but right now no. Man that motor is expensive I got a price from him. The DA is close to half the price.
Yes the 3w's are a bit more pricey. But we'll worth it. However in the case of the DA 70, I have seen some pretty amazing things. And to think I sold my brand new DA 70 to that bum @49dimes. It's ok, I'll probably end up with another. The 2 into 1 header for that lil beasty is pretty awesome.

I'll find that info you asked for. The thin wing competition 330. I've been busy working on the Pitts cowl this evening.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes the 3w's are a bit more pricey. But we'll worth it. However in the case of the DA 70, I have seen some pretty amazing things. And to think I sold my brand new DA 70 to that bum @49dimes. It's ok, I'll probably end up with another. The 2 into 1 header for that lil beasty is pretty awesome.

I'll find that info you asked for. The thin wing competition 330. I've been busy working on the Pitts cowl this evening.
Thanks I will appreciate that, have to be prepared for the next winter build. So if Pilot is making something new maybe I can see it at JoeNall and even pick one up the princess at JoeNall are usually pretty good.