Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

INVERSA 33 ARF assembly by Hanger 9. Motor OS-GT33

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by Snoopy1, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    You are correct theDMSS is a much better platform. I had the opportunity to install a DNSS receiver in my Pro 260 and fly it now this is plane I have flown for a while so I know It. Well I can tell you first hand that the DMSS system is better and it is like you have installed a new set of servos that are faster and Stronger. Did like it but the only radio that I would buy from JR right now is the 28x but at that price never buy one. But if they brought out one similar (same looks and shape and layout) to the 28x at 12x and at reasonable price say $1400 or less.

stangflyer likes this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Well boys sitting in the shop and looking around. The shop is all cleaned up everything in its place. Ok I getting bored have to look for something to build, rebuild or what?
    1. An old Ultra sport that could do with a refresh.
    2. Have a very old Ohio 330 extra kit in a box that I could start on. 72 inch wing span.
    3. Have an old Midwest kit of the Super Stinker in box.
    4. really old Super Sportster 72 inch wing. Should put it on floats.

js-rc and stangflyer like this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I vote number two. The Ohio RC 330. sarcastic-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1 likes this.
  4. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

I'll suggest #4 on floats !! Gosh, the water is so much fun but the wind got my GP foam Beaver last year so I need another plane on floats !!

Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  5. stangflyer

That's was "almost" my first choice. But I just love love love an Extra! Hey...maybe the 330 on floats? shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1 and js-rc like this.
  6. #3, but I'm partial to two wing's.

Snoopy1 and js-rc like this.
  7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada

stangflyer likes this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Appreciate all the recommendations but I have to be honest all I want to do is buy a 70cc twin and the figure out what plane to put it in and I do not know if I want a 3w or DA. I would just like to have one and the size is easy to handle. Going to have a look at JoeNall but 3w is not there every time. Got to get started on all the stuff i need for the next building season.

stangflyer, WMcNabb and js-rc like this.
  9. stangflyer

Just do it....you know you want to.
    3W70iB2_CS_01.jpg
    Oh and I have it on good authority that Pilot is making a new 330 competition series airframe. Thinner wings with bigger control surfaces. This would be a combination that would simply rock the planet.
    praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Just sayin'......

10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    You a right about that I would love buy a 70cc twin red head. The only thing I do not know is if 3W or someone else makes a 2 into one header for the engine that will most likely be the beal breaker for me.

Ok spill the beans I would really be very interested in a 70cc 330 competition Pilot. Please tell me more,

49dimes likes this.