• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

If You Want To Participate In A Podcast/Hangout Please Post Here.

AKfreak

150cc
Ok Guys, next week will be the first hangout. We have a special guest and world champion free style pilot joining us. As soon as I hove the extract time and date, I will let you guys know. Get your questions and topics together and send them to me so I can make show notes for everyone, AKf

I assuming we are talking 30cc size? I have a 60" gasser, and I have had a 60cc electric, but the debate seems to be in the 30cc size. I have a few of each in 30cc and lots of experience with both. A lot of factors will play into this. Having access to charging is a big one and also tolerance for 6 minute flights. Experience with gas is another issue as most people are working their way up from 48" and 60" planes electric.

Lots of material there for sure.

AKfreak

150cc
We can talk about anything you like. Projects, new gear, events, ect. However it would be nice to have a set of notes to follow so we can be sure to cover what everyone wants to talk about without a total free for all. You know?

Example
Akfreak Topic: 3D event upcoming Las Vegas. New Extra 300 Prototype, 3D foamines the best trainer.
SnowDog Topic: New ARF Project, DA 70, Covering Events,
Gyro Topic: Selling stuff, new swag shop
3D Mike Topic, Sponsors, local event, Garage worksapce.

This is what I would like from the people who are going to participate on the Panel in the Hangout. Anyone can follow along and ask questions during the hangout. However the guys who are Live on the panel should all have a clue as to what we are going to be talking about. This is why we will do a simple set of show notes.

I hope that makes sense. What are your thoughts?

Here are some topics I can talk about.

EF 83 MXS monster electric
AJ 73 laser
Upcoming Tulsa 3D bash prep (Doing a day prior 56 AJ laser build)
ES composites pipes
Castle ESC logging nerdiness