• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

If You Want To Participate In A Podcast/Hangout Please Post Here.

AKfreak

150cc
Ok Guys, if you want to be a part of the hangouts, you need to have a Gmail account and set up your G+ (G Plus) account, then you have to add people to your circles. I set up a brand new account just for the hangouts my email for this is 3drcfreak@gmail.com . You can add me to your friends circle with that email, or you can PM me your Gmail after you have set up your G+ account, and I will add you to my friends circle.

Its pretty easy, to set up a G+ account and here is my G+ Url for the new 3Dforums Hangouts https://plus.google.com/u/0/113992622240414577167/posts please let me know if you see somthing like this (see below). Sorry this took so long, I have been slammed as of late

14998150920_634cce5140_c.jpg

Lojik

70cc twin V2
If we can make the first meeting a weekend would be must appreciated, I work 6am till 6pm mon-fri and being AU time zone means you evening time is 3-4am my time

AKfreak

150cc
I am am thinking of heading to the Reno Air races this weekend, I was thinking of Wed, Thurs, or Friday. What day is best? I can do this in the evening when everyone is home and the kiddies are in bed. I have a few topics, and if each of you that want to participate, can PM me your topic or any links to stuff you want to talk about, I can build some Show notes for everyone to follow, and to insure we cover the stuff each member wants to speak about.

A little organization before the show makes will make for a much better hangout. Also, test your Webcams, and Mics and set up some good lighting so we can all see your shiney and smiling faces. Getting close, should be a lot of fun. AKf

dskuro95

100cc
I am am thinking of heading to the Reno Air races this weekend, I was thinking of Wed, Thurs, or Friday. What day is best? I can do this in the evening when everyone is home and the kiddies are in bed. I have a few topics, and if each of you that want to participate, can PM me your topic or any links to stuff you want to talk about, I can build some Show notes for everyone to follow, and to insure we cover the stuff each member wants to speak about.

A little organization before the show makes will make for a much better hangout. Also, test your Webcams, and Mics and set up some good lighting so we can all see your shiney and smiling faces. Getting close, should be a lot of fun. AKf
You guys pick as I am pretty flexible.