• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hostetler Cessna 336 Skymaster

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
This is just terrible news. Nothing I can say going to make the hurt, anger and frustration go away. Best thing to do is either start another soon or forget it completely. Sorry to hear this :(. Just keep in mind and I believe you said it yourself....these plans design of yesterday are just that and were meant for circle flying and a careful roll or two. Big powerful Loops always alerted modelers back in the day if there "baby" was going to land in one piece. I have seen Bates, Hostetler, and many others fold the wing. My heart goes out to ya bro.

Patto

70cc twin V2
This is just terrible news. Nothing I can say going to make the hurt, anger and frustration go away. Best thing to do is either start another soon or forget it completely. Sorry to hear this :(. Just keep in mind and I believe you said it yourself....these plans design of yesterday are just that and were meant for circle flying and a careful roll or two. Big powerful Loops always alerted modelers back in the day if there "baby" was going to land in one piece. I have seen Bates, Hostetler, and many others fold the wing. My heart goes out to ya bro.

Sorry for the delay. Thank you very much. I am going to move on and already have pieces to start building a new airplane. I learned a lot from the build and have every intention of building another one someday. I know what failed and why, and that is a lesson that we can all learn from, so hopefully someone out there building this airplane in the future will NOT build the wing joiners like in the plans.

I'll post a link to my new build when I start it. Thank you for your kind words.

-Pat