• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hmm Little bit of a Copy Cat.

BalsaDust

Seems like that other site is copying Sleepy a bit with his video review.

They also seem to trying to do lots of giveways that you enter by posting as much as possible.

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92384

SleepyC

150cc
They say copying is the sincerest form of flattery..... Yea.. um.. well...

You have no idea how far they are going. When I'm at events if I use the port-a-john, their cronie will use the same one 5 min later...

SAD.

BalsaDust

ericb;19217 wrote: If it is worth anything, Sleepy's is a million times better.

Agreed. Though I do like the looks of the BH decathlon and I'm interested to know more about the fuel tank or should I say bladder that he used. Never seen that before.

Sleepy their cronies go into the Porta jon after you just to learn what your coolness smells like.:funny-laughing-smil:funny-laughing-smil:funny-laughing-smil

SleepyC

150cc
I just got off the blower with Jason Danhakl from Fortitude Gas Tanks. He said the only thing those gas bags are good for is using as replacement Colostomy bags....

I'll stick with my bro's tanks THANKS!

BalsaDust

SleepyC;19229 wrote: I just got off the blower with Jason Danhakl from Fortitude Gas Tanks. He said the only thing those gas bags are good for is using as replacement Colostomy bags....

I'll stick with my bro's tanks THANKS!

Thanks for the info. I was just curious, like I said I ahve never seen it before. I will just stick with making my own out of fiji water bottles.

cbarnes0061;19222 wrote: Agreed. Though I do like the looks of the BH decathlon and I'm interested to know more about the fuel tank or should I say bladder that he used. Never seen that before.
Don't waste your time with that bladder tank, someone doesn't know what they are talking about.

Ant

50cc
cbarnes0061;19184 wrote: Seems like that other site is copying Sleepy a bit with his video review.

They also seem to trying to do lots of giveways that you enter by posting as much as possible.

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92384

I saw that too,what a rookie build if I ever saw one. LOL

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Curse you cbarns... you just made me give FG a page view... I will not click again, I will not click again....