• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hmm Little bit of a Copy Cat.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
mndless;19574 wrote: Curse you cbarns... you just made me give FG a page view... I will not click again, I will not click again....

Seriously, you must show better restraint.:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

But alas, I too had to take a peek...oh the shame of it. :frown-new: But I did learn something worth while. Those fuel bags look like nothing but a complete hassle. I will stick to building my own tanks thank you very much.

Not to worry Sleepy. The reason the "other site" crownie is using the same facility five minutes after you is still not determined. Either he is checking to see if you wrote any graffiti on the walls pertaining to "that" other site. Or, he is there to take in the aroma of your "AWESOME GREATNESS". :funny-laughing-smil

Spats

100cc
This site is bitchen, can I say that here? For some reason I have been on a points hit list today on another site.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
:woohoo-dancing-bana
Spats;20209 wrote: This site is bitchen, can I say that here? For some reason I have been on a points hit list today on another site.

Sooo what you're sayin' is you have been a very bad boy!?!? GOOD ON YA.....

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I just had to laugh when I opened the door. :excitement:

20231=12998-flying gaints goes to the pot.jpg
20231=12998-flying gaints goes to the pot.jpg

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Just saw this on facebook.... the traffic/activity must not be what they want

attachment.php

20496=13078-fg.jpg
20496=13078-fg.jpg

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
mndless;20496 wrote: Just saw this on facebook.... the traffic/activity must not be what they want

attachment.php

They have been giving stuff away just for posts, cross advertising on other sites promoting the give aways and sending email to everybody in their database promoting the you can win for posting contest. Pretty sure they would have to pay for adds on sites they don't own, use add space on sites they do own that could be sold if there was a buyer and give in kind free add space for the give away prizes. Doesn't look like a good business model to me.