• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi from Florida

Just found this site. Looks like what I am interested in. I live in St. Augustine, FL and have been flying models for 55 years. I currently fly mostly large scale aerobatic aircraft and a few foamies. I also love the building part of the hobby. Give me some wood, some plans and some glue and I am a happy camper.

I fly with a small group of friends at a field about 10 miles west of St. Augustine. We call ourselves Team Flying Stagecoach.

Bill Hodges
Look forward to your input!:welcome:

Mikeq

150cc
Welcome Bill, my wife and I went to St. Augustine about four years ago on a bike trip toured the city and Flagler College. We were told that St. Augustine was the oldest city in North America. Love that visit and want to go back sometime in the near future...

Bill Hodges

New to GSN!
Hello!

I hope you come up to Jax for 3D Bowl in March. Do you fly at Ancient City or somewhere else?
Andy
Baracuda:

I definetly plan on attending the 3D Bowl. I fly with a group known as Team Flying Stagecoach. We fly right behind the Stagecoach RV Park on CR 208, very near the intersection of I95 and SR 16. Be glad to have you come down to visit and fly with us sometime.

Bill Hodges