• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi from Florida

Bill Hodges

New to GSN!
Just found this site. Looks like what I am interested in. I live in St. Augustine, FL and have been flying models for 55 years. I currently fly mostly large scale aerobatic aircraft and a few foamies. I also love the building part of the hobby. Give me some wood, some plans and some glue and I am a happy camper.

I fly with a small group of friends at a field about 10 miles west of St. Augustine. We call ourselves Team Flying Stagecoach.

Bill Hodges

Bill,

Welcome. You have found a site full of incredible builders (I'm not one of them) who have a friendly demeanor and a willingness to share.

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects!

BJ Swope

wesley.

70cc twin V2
stock-vector-blue-smiley-face-with-a-sign-welcome-149594675.jpg

Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do. I learn something new dang near every day.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Welcome Bill!!

If you like building, you came to the right place! We have some amazing builders here and there is always something new to learn. Please document and share your builds with us, the next best thing to building is following other's builds!

SleepyC

150cc
Welcome Bill! Glad you found us! This is the best place to find builders, flyers and fans of giant scale rc.!
55 years! I bet you have some great stories and knowledge to share! And we would all love to hear it!

Again, welcome!

jlmold

50cc
Welcome Bill, We love builders and the ideas that they bring to share with this great bunch of friends!