• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi everyone.

:welcome:

Spent 3 years in VA, I can't imagine trying to fly this time of year in that heat and humidity!
Thanks for the welcome 3Dchief. This is a crazy heatwave we are having in N.C. right now. 100 yesterday 100 tomorrow with humidity come hard with that tomorrow. Every time in the last 4 months I get home after being out on the road mixing sound systems there has either been rain, too much wind, and now simply too hot has kept me from getting to the field and fly. Can't last forever.

jordyk81

New to GSN!
Hey Bill. The weather down here has been awesome on the weekends and crap during the week. Zero wind and temps in the high teens. Might be a bit different come November...

Lojik

70cc twin V2
For you maybe haha, 8 hours south east of you its raining most days and low teens / under 10deg temp