• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey guys, who's ready for a GSN contest? WIN A FUTABA T10J

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Oh My..........for those that might have seen......Just to much pain in the pic.

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
NO ONE ELSE WANT'S A RADIO!?!?!?
wtf.jpg

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
This could prove to be the proverbial GSN "white elephant" gift that is impossible to give away! Terryscustom won it originally and donated it back for a future contest. If The Law wins it this time, it is conceivable (after all, if she really needed a radio, I'm pretty sure Terry would have given it to her the first go around!) that she would donate it back for yet ANOTHER future GSN contest!!!!!

As I sit here recovering from knee surgery, I find it interesting that Sleepy and Bart are basically BEGGING for people to enter to win this radio. I think it speaks VOLUMES as to the quality of this site and its members! I think it shows that the membership is here for the camaraderie, support and true enjoyment of this hobby, NOT personal gain, fame and fortune! (of course, all of that deep thought could very well be induced by the pain meds!!)

Regards,

Astro

SleepyC

150cc
Heck yea! And we appreciate all of you guys!
And the radio is not a turd! It’s a nice rig! Telemetry and all!

SO.. everyone enter, if you win and need the radio SA-WHEET! Perfect match!
If you do not need it or if Futaba is not your bag, then feel free to nominate a different GSN member as the winner.
I’d be happy to send the radio to someone who can use it!

You guys rule!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
This could prove to be the proverbial GSN "white elephant" gift that is impossible to give away! Terryscustom won it originally and donated it back for a future contest. If The Law wins it this time, it is conceivable (after all, if she really needed a radio, I'm pretty sure Terry would have given it to her the first go around!) that she would donate it back for yet ANOTHER future GSN contest!!!!!

As I sit here recovering from knee surgery, I find it interesting that Sleepy and Bart are basically BEGGING for people to enter to win this radio. I think it speaks VOLUMES as to the quality of this site and its members! I think it shows that the membership is here for the camaraderie, support and true enjoyment of this hobby, NOT personal gain, fame and fortune! (of course, all of that deep thought could very well be induced by the pain meds!!)

Regards,

Astro

Ummm......those meds are affecting you more than you realize.:LOL_gif: I "AM" here for personal gain. Personal gain for information from the awesome people that possess knowledge I do not know. Personal gain for the amazing technics that many of you have that I myself do not own. Personal gain for the incredible friendships I have been granted that can't be matched by any other friends I have known. ONLY on GSN. So yeah, I be here for the personal gain. :banana-dance:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Heck yea! And we appreciate all of you guys!
And the radio is not a turd! It’s a nice rig! Telemetry and all!

SO.. everyone enter, if you win and need the radio SA-WHEET! Perfect match!
If you do not need it or if Futaba is not your bag, then feel free to nominate a different GSN member as the winner.
I’d be happy to send the radio to someone who can use it!

You guys rule!
I can definitely use it.