• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey guys, who's ready for a GSN contest? WIN A FUTABA T10J

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, who's ready for a GSN contest?

No one??? WOW... Ok no problem, I guess I'll just keep the prize for myself........
I KID I KID!

Chances are if you are in a colder part of the world right now then you are probably up to your eyeballs in snow and blowing cold dreaming of warmer days and a trip to the local flying field!
I know we are!

So how about a chance to get a brand new Futaba T10J Radio to take with you on that first Spring day heading back to the flying field!

futk9200-lg.jpg

More info click ----------> FUTABA T10J
10-Channel 2.4GHz Computer Radio System
10 Channels, Telemetry, Voice Output, Programmability

The 10J has it all!

Futaba consistently delivers the very best radios and the 10J is no exception. Its full list of features is below, but here are a few of the best: 10 channels, telemetry capable, fully programmable and user updateable. The functions can be assigned to a multitude sticks, switches, knobs and levers. The telemetry data can be viewed on the backlit LCD screen and audibly reported through headphones. Three buttons and a jog dial make it exceptionally easy to program. Plus, it's light weight, easy to handle and equipped with an astonishing 30 model memory. Updating is simple, so your transmitter will never be out of date.

All those features and more are included in a radio that's also the first to have multi-rotor helicopter programming. It's perfect for a whole host of applications: Airplane, helicopter, glider and multi-rotor menus are all included.

Even with all its features, the Futaba 10J is still the most inexpensive telemetry enabled radio system on the planet. It's priced right for a first time radio, but packed with so many features pros will love it as well.

When you're ready for a radio that can fly anything, comes packed with features and includes a powerful telemetry-enabled receiver, pick up the Futaba 10J. You'll be glad you did.

-----------------------------------GSN CONTEST-----------------------------------
That's right, the T10J that Terry'sCustom donated back to GSN after winning it during an earlier contest is ready to be given away! WHOo HOO! NOW WHO's IN?!

So the question is....what do you have to do to win this radio you ask? What kind of intense project or crazy scavenger hunt do you have to perform to have a chance at this RC awesomeness?!?!?

Well let me tell you what we want you to do!!
(Evil Dr Evil laugh..) Muahahahahahahahahah

Bart and I wanna see your BEST "I just won a brand new radio face selfie".

Yep, we went there. Bust out your cell phone, or your camera and take the most convincing "I just won a new radio face selfie" and post it to this thread!

On February 16th (George Washington's Birthday no less) Bart and I will pick the top ten selfies and then we will post the pics in a poll. You the wonderful GSN community will then pick the winner! How fair is that!

So, let's see them guys, let's see your "I just won a brand new radio face selfie!!!"

Here is a horrible example of what we are looking for, the only saving grace to this selfie is Garmin's awesome dog mug, the other guy... SCHEESCHE..... :( sorry if I broke your screen!

IMG_0980-2.JPG