• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN - Spread the word!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, we are still not done with all the upgrades and bug fixing, but the conversations and info being spread is really going well. SO feel free to drop a dime to some buddies and let them know we are hear. I'd appreciate if ya'wwll would be classy about it though. Please don't spam other sites with GSN links and such. I wouldn't appreciate that here so I'm sure other sites wouldn't either. I think this community will grow organically without trying to be "shady". So let your buddies know, tell em to stop on by but lets not spam up other sites, just isn't me or Barts style.

And again, thank you for the support, I can't wait to get out and start covering some shows.

WHICH... I just booked some things and it looks like I will be covering the 2014 WORLD IMAC CHAMPIONSHIPS!.

If any company wants to help by sponsoring the coverage PLEASE hit me up. I'm sure the traffic will grow exponentially when we are posting daily videos , pictures and scores.

ANYONE!?

:D:D

SleepyC;1683 wrote:

WHICH... I just booked some things and it looks like I will be covering the 2014 WORLD IMAC CHAMPIONSHIPS!.

If any company wants to help by sponsoring the coverage PLEASE hit me up. I'm sure the traffic will grow exponentially when we are posting daily videos , pictures and scores.

ANYONE!?

I was going to ask if you were going to cover it! That's awesome news since I won't be able to make it with a 3 week old ;)

SleepyC;1683 wrote: Hey guys, we are still not done with all the upgrades and bug fixing, but the conversations and info being spread is really going well. SO feel free to drop a dime to some buddies and let them know we are hear. I'd appreciate if ya'wwll would be classy about it though. Please don't spam other sites with GSN links and such. I wouldn't appreciate that here so I'm sure other sites wouldn't either. I think this community will grow organically without trying to be "shady". So let your buddies know, tell em to stop on by but lets not spam up other sites, just isn't me or Barts style.

And again, thank you for the support, I can't wait to get out and start covering some shows.

ANYONE!?

Tried to send you a PM about sponsorship but your inbox is full already =

SleepyC;1683 wrote: Hey guys, we are still not done with all the upgrades and bug fixing, but the conversations and info being spread is really going well. SO feel free to drop a dime to some buddies and let them know we are hear. I'd appreciate if ya'wwll would be classy about it though. Please don't spam other sites with GSN links and such. I wouldn't appreciate that here so I'm sure other sites wouldn't either. I think this community will grow organically without trying to be "shady". So let your buddies know, tell em to stop on by but lets not spam up other sites, just isn't me or Barts style.

ANYONE!?

Tried to send you a PM about sponsorship but your inbox is full already =

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
I hear ya Steve, I'll be heading to our club field Sunday morning and I will put up a poster in the clubhouse, plus tell everyone that is there about GSN, hopefully we will see 40+ new GSN members from our club.

The enthusiasm about this site is awesome, my new "home"......thanks Steve and Bart.......It is great watching it grow hourly...." GO GSN"

BalsaDust

I just sent out a mass email to all the members of the club I'm in saying they should check it out and sign up.

Super08

70cc twin V2
I made a post in a popular thread on the Canadian site so you should see some traffic come over from that. I also shared it on my FB page so other club members would see it.

Mikeq

150cc
I might change my avatar at FG to this...:D

1774=915-GSN.jpg
1774=915-GSN.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
I did it...http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2181160&postcount=137

Wonder how long before I'm kicked off the site??? That wouldn't be spamming would it???