• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN - Spread the word!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Mikeq;1797 wrote: I did it...http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2181160&postcount=137

Wonder how long before I'm kicked off the site??? That wouldn't be spamming would it???

Subtle - nice. When they slap you for promoting another site just tell them it stands for, "Girls Swimming Naked". That's where the action is.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
mtndewdewd;1708 wrote: Tried to send you a PM about sponsorship but your inbox is full already =

the "Contact Us" button in the bottom right corner of every page will generate an email when our PM inboxes are full. :)

Thanks for your interest in supporting the site. I may be there too, just waiting on my Sept. schedule.

Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Mikeq;1797 wrote: I did it...http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2181160&postcount=137

Wonder how long before I'm kicked off the site??? That wouldn't be spamming would it???

i love the support and especially the fact that you guys are so pumped to have a new place that's more like the old place.......but.......the old guard can just as easily come by and leave this site all jacked up so, going forward, they have their site and we have ours.

we aren't going to argue with anyone, we're just going to provide the most bad ass, high quality Giant Scale content that you guys have ever seen and the rest will take care of itself. we're not looking back, we're looking forward and we like what we see.

you guys rock, your support has been awesome and we're working harder than ever to DELIVER IT, EVERY WEEK, for years to come!! :)

Don't look back, look forward, there will be a lot to see.

Bart

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio AV8TOR;1849 wrote: Subtle - nice. When they slap you for promoting another site just tell them it stands for, "Girls Swimming Naked". That's where the action is.

You have received an infraction at GiantScaleNews.

For this violation, you have been given: 1 point(s).

After 11-08-2014, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the GiantScaleNews Rules page.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: User Account Violation (Avatar)

The user's avatar qualifies as offensive content or includes an advertisement for a non-sponsor.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:

-------

Only logos and ads for site sponsors are allowed.

Oh well...it lasted not quite a day...I'm sure they are watching everyone's posts like a hawk now since this site is up and running...

Mikeq

150cc
Do you honestly believe they would buy it??? They are suppose to review it and I certainly tell them that if they ask....LOL

Super08

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;2281 wrote: Do you honestly believe they would buy it??? They are suppose to review it and I certainly tell them that if they ask....LOL

Nope, but it would be good for a laugh.