• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Purchased by New Owner

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
screwing over the 3DRCF guys was definitely something I was aware of and pretty bummed about. 3Dmike was just about at the end of his rope when I contacted him though so it's hard to say what would have happened to that site if we didn't buy it.

all water under the bridge at this point and I'm happy we're all moving forward again. there will def be cocktails on the table tonight at dinner! I'm stressed and de-stressed at the same time!

reyn3545

100cc
I'm glad to see the site continuing. I've sold all of my giant scale stuff for now, taking time away from flying and waiting to see what happens to our flying field, but I do want to stay close to the hobby and some good friends I've made here.

I do have one quick question (hopefully not stirring up more s***. Whatever happened to Sleepy? He was very active in the beginning of GSN, I understand that he moved to the background, probably harassed by his old employer, but I haven't heard anything from him in quite a while... just wondering.

Regardless, thanks to Paul for making Bart a deal he couldn't refuse, and best of luck in the future!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm glad to see the site continuing. I've sold all of my giant scale stuff for now, taking time away from flying and waiting to see what happens to our flying field, but I do want to stay close to the hobby and some good friends I've made here.

I do have one quick question (hopefully not stirring up more s***. Whatever happened to Sleepy? He was very active in the beginning of GSN, I understand that he moved to the background, probably harassed by his old employer, but I haven't heard anything from him in quite a while... just wondering.

Regardless, thanks to Paul for making Bart a deal he couldn't refuse, and best of luck in the future!

Steve was increasingly distracted by other commitments involving his personal media company so he left to focus on that.

Feel free to stick around and poke your nose wherever you'd like. Eventually you might start flying again and hopefully we'll still be here to cheer you on. :)

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Good to hear from you Mike.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
No hard feelings here buddy. I'm just happy to see my few threads transfer over with all the content. All I can see from now it some more blue skies! As long as everyone is still having fun that is! :epic:

screwing over the 3DRCF guys was definitely something I was aware of and pretty bummed about. 3Dmike was just about at the end of his rope when I contacted him though so it's hard to say what would have happened to that site if we didn't buy it.

all water under the bridge at this point and I'm happy we're all moving forward again. there will def be cocktails on the table tonight at dinner! I'm stressed and de-stressed at the same time!