• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Grand Re-opening

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Wow that was easy!! but Part of the screen goes behind the banner when I use my phone. How do I fix that? I can't see the airplane section in the classifieds because it is covered by the toolbar. Thanks

Last edited:

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Wow that was easy!! but Part of the screen goes behind the banner when I use my phone. How do I fix that? I can't see the airplane section in the classifieds because it is covered by the toolbar. Thanks
when that happens with my phone I turn it 90° to verticle disply and problem goes away then turn it back horrizontal.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
The more comfortable I get with the new forum, the more I like it !!

This is really killer guys !

Out of town helping some relatives finish a remodel. Came back and found a wonderful lightning fast site. Great work by the dynamic duo. Hope there is some sleep time for both of you now.

Oh Oh, I am seeing this is my go to site hitting it first every morning. That was not the case for a while. The new site is just plain easy and really nice to go to-to check out what is new. Thanks again for hanging in there and best wishes for future success.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
PG-13 or they say....I think they are more lenient in the man cave thread...
Oh Oh, I am seeing this is my go to site hitting it first every morning. That was not the case for a while. The new site is just plain easy and really nice to go to-to check out what is new. Thanks again for hanging in there and best wishes for future success.
Hee hee hee.... me too. Morning routine: Wake up, drain hose, get coffee, check in to GSN. Just that way!!! LOL