• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Grand Re-opening

SleepyC

150cc
GSN LAUNCH.jpg

Ok guys, after a lengthy battle with a few versions of GiantScaleNews.com we have finally reached the final version! We are very stoked to unleash the final version of our baby. Since this whole project came about unexpectedly, there was no "behind the scenes" development going on, there was no long duration beta test trial and error before going live with the site. The early subscribers got to experience it all live and direct. And if you are still here we truly thank you. Bart and I have put a lot of time and effort into all of the GSN versions, but this one we feel is robust enough to keep everyone happy for a long time. We listened to the members, took notes on what everyone wanted and did our absolute best to bring all of those features here!

So dig in, check out the features and enjoy YOUR new home. I'm confident you will find this place to be easy to navigate, very quick, and full of useful features.

I made a few screen capture videos to help with some of the basic functions so if you are having any problems please check those first. If you still need assistance feel free to contact me or Bart!

New Site Video Tutorials ----> HERE

Also.. and I PROMISE, you will need to reset your password one last time!

OK guys, the site is all yours, make the magic happen!