• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Contributors Needed

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Yea the help will be appreciated. I’m going to miss this one. Just trying to sort out some work and on top of that tonight I cracked a tooth, so I have an emergency dentist appointment on Friday.

SO.. make sure you say hi to Bart and take as many pictures as you can, I wanna see what’s going on!
You and tiger kissing again? You both knocked out teeth.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm going to give Bunky a call today to make arrangements for Saturday, big thanks to everyone else that volunteered and big apologies for not getting this better organized sooner.

We're trying to roll out FoamieWorld.com this weekend as we are announcing a big donation to the US F3P team (and the team shirts will be in circulation at E-Fest) and need to have a bunch of stuff in place for it all to make sense. Once that happens we go into 75% maintenance mode and 25% development mode across all three sites and get to go back to having fun with RC stuff! Right now it's all development mode so it's a lot of work.

Thanks for your patience!

IF ANYONE HAS AN EVENT COMING UP AND THEY WANT TO BRING THE COVERAGE BACK TO GIANTSCALENEWS.COM PLEASE PC (private conversation) ME AND I'LL SHOOT YOU MY PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK. I'M NOT IGNORING ANYONE I'M JUST FREAKIN' SWAMPED!

Talked with Bart a while ago. I dont think he realized at the time I was located in Ohio. But its all good. If I can make it, I will be there rest assured. I will contact Bartman on Sat morn, regardless. :)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
OK everyone, it's that time!

If you are interested in providing event coverage for GiantScaleNews.com please email me at bart@giantscalenews.com with your cell number, address, and a brief explanation of your photo/video skills and we'll start to get this organized. Please also list the top three events you'll be attending so we can make sure we don't have contributors doubling up at certain events.

As we get it organized we'll outline what our expectations are as far as coverage goes. We'll also outline what we can offer for services rendered.

My apologies for taking so long to get back to this and thank you to everyone that responded!

Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
got it Terry, I like the way you put your name in the video title so I'd think that great flying was actually you....tricky!

we'll definitely take you up on your offer and thank you very much for the response! also please tell @thelaw we said thank you and nice shooting!