• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Contributors Needed

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Sleepy and I have spoken about this a few times and I think it's time to start recruiting for the job of representing www.GiantScaleNews.com at fly-ins, contests, and other events around the country. Sleepy and I will try to make as many as we possibly can but we can't be everywhere throughout the year so we're hoping a core group of contributors will help us to bring as much coverage here as possible.

If you......

love the site and can't stand being away for more than a few minutes at a time :)
have skills to take great photos and record/edit interesting video
have the equipment to shoot Pro-grade photos and video
love to attend Giant Scale events in and around your area throughout the year
love getting out and speaking with your fellow hobbyists
will wear the www.GiantScaleNews.com colors proudly!

...then we'd like to speak with you.

We will work with interested members to make this a good deal for everyone. We'd be happy to have great candidates that can do either one event or many events. We'd also love to hear from those of you that might want to help us out at events where we'll already be planning to attend.

If you're interested please email me at bart@giantscalenews.com. Sleepy or I will get in touch with you offsite.

Thank you!

B-man

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Had a couple of replies so far, anyone else interested in bringing the magic back home to the site??

thurmma

150cc
I can shoot pics, but not that good with video. If there is something close, I would love to help out. I just need to find out dates as early as possible so I can work it into the summer schedule :) I am the president of our club, so I do get a little tied up from time to time.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm back and forth today with different things going on but thanks for the replies! Do any of you have posts with lots of photos that you can point me to?

Photos are great, video is always nice but it's not a deal breaker.

We'd like to offer compensation for entry fees, gas, your time, etc along with a couple of t-shirts or maybe a golf shirt or bowling shirt so you'll stand out from the crowd. Steve and I have also discussed embroidered hoodies but that's down the road a bit.

Thanks!
Bart

SleepyC

150cc
Let’s go in more of a “Gang” direction!
:D

GANG VEST.jpg