• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Freestyle Routine Music

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
That animated slayer video is incredible. I was being a little humorous. Norwegian death metal would get the crowd going! Seriously though, I have never seen a freestyle routine where the music was well done. Just chopped off into another song seems to be the norm? Like a high school pom routine. Too much teenie pop junk. Play music you enjoy and are pasionate about, will shine through in your flying!

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;nx70-Gw4_Uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx70-Gw4_Uw[/video]
Even though It's not English the song is....watch to the very end

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
That is Martin Mueller, he used to post on the Ezone back when it was good. He invented the "shock flyer". I remember the first Icarus kits.

Sepultura "Ratamahatta" at 4:00!
[video=youtube;NiwqRSCWw2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwqRSCWw2g[/video]

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
3DMike,

Printed that list out. Going to listen to them all tonight. I've got some of mine narrowed down to 6 and 7 songs. Got to start piecing them together with certain mixes. I just got a new laptop with windows 8. Hoping I can use it. Does anyone know how to load an MP3 file to the site? I'm not a computer guy.

Jake

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
What is out there as far as mixing software? It would be fun to do some mixes and try to get the breaks/tempo changes really good.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
What is out there as far as mixing software? It would be fun to do some mixes and try to get the breaks/tempo changes really good.

I have one on my desktop computer but its in the closet not hooked up so I cant tell you which one it is. My wife downloaded it online for free. Just do a google seach for free music editor (mixer). They have some really nice free editors out there.

Last edited by a moderator: