• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FAA Announces their rules for radio controlled aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
hey guys, obviously emotions and tension are running high right now so let's just take a deep breath and let the dust settle before we go blowing the place up over this, ok?

i understand the many positions people are expressing, i don't blame anyone for feeling one way or another. let's offer each other a little respect and try to keep the discussion objective and civil.

i wish i could make this situation better for everyone but i can't so let's at least not take it out on each other.

thanks,
bart
Sorry Bart I do better I promise :msn_slap:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So @Bartman , in all seriousness you are a full scale pilot, and you also have this website and a MR site. So you may have some conflict of interest for the MR guy's but in all honesty......do we even have a prayer at this point with the FAA to get them to recognize the differences between airplanes and "drones"? Outside of the fact that they are breaking the law and all that other stuff, down to brass tacks is it even worth the fight from us or will it have to go to court and government levels?

Last edited:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Why don't we start "Plank Lives Matter" and go protest and shut down the faa headquarters for a couple days.
machine-gun-facebook-like.png

Status
Not open for further replies.