• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

I might have to put this event on the "to do" list next year if I manage to get a new hauling rig. Have to work on having some more electron driven planes as well. That facility is so nice.

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
Yes Jeff,
I am glad you are safe as well. The 60" Laser was about 15' over my head and I got stuck in a flat spin. I was keenly aware that the plane was between myself and you which made my job even more harrowing. I finally got out of the spin at an altitude of about 1 foot and I stupidly hammered the throttle. The plane shot right up at my body and I deflected with my radio and right arm.

5 stitches in fore arm, 5 across back of hand, and two on my first finger middle knuckle.

I am very fortunate I was using a Xoar wooden prop and not APC!

Attachments

• IMG_3505.jpg
    IMG_3505.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 196