• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

hone

150cc
Oh, how i wish i could fit a 88'' Edge in my 99 Camry. I suppose i could always wait for the 78'' MXS. It's 87" with the wingtips right?

Ahmed

30cc
Just joining here. My first one was a 48" Edge, then the 60" Edge, and now the 64" MXS. All within a few months. Am I developing a problem? :)

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Hey Chris,
I'm in the market for the 88" edge or 91" extra but the local DA guys don't know when they are likely to order new stock from you guys.

How about you lean on them to build bit of inventory downunder?

njswede

150cc
My Laser should arrive any minute now. I just need to sneak it down in the basement without my wife seeing it. Once it's there, she won't notice the difference between that and my other red airplanes. Once that's done, the awesomeness can start!

njswede

150cc
Phew! Close call! I was just able to snatch it and hide it in the boiler room before she saw it. You may have a serious addiction problem if you hide RC-planes from your significant other... :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Phew! Close call! I was just able to snatch it and hide it in the boiler room before she saw it. You may have a serious addiction problem if you hide RC-planes from your significant other... :)

agreed... but from your pics, she appears to support you as well :)

njswede

150cc
agreed... but from your pics, she appears to support you as well :)

Yeah, she has many great qualities, such as being a wonderful mother and a true friend and companion through life. Apart from looking really good with a Buck Huck, that is... :) Still to this date the only Norwegian-Jamaican I've met!

Steve_B

70cc twin V2

Nice piece of subterfuge:D

So do you have the build spec all worked out?