• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

hone

150cc
Added a couple of cap head washers for the canopy, flat washers for the stabs, secraft wing bolts, and wire tensioner for the rudder. Also got my ignition mounted.

I usually go with 2 batteries but I think I'm going to go with 1 fromeco 2600 and a badger switch on this one.

I brought home a spot on rc wing bag for my MXS. I decided to grab a 50 cc bag because the wing tube was a little long for the 30cc bag. Without the tips the 30cc is a better match but with the tips on the wings look right at home in the 50cc bag. There is also 3 pockets on the front of the bag. 2 for stabs and one for sfgs. The plane does come with bags for the wings and stab though, as well as a canopy cover.

I'm going to finish installing the control horns and then put the plane away until the rest of the equipment for it comes. uploadfromtaptalk1408066287390.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408066294846.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408066302666.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408066308810.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On my 88 I had to tone it down. I only used it for certain tumbles. This will probably be the same. 60 up and down on "mid" rates. It is close to camming over, but the bevel stops it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408119866.897706.jpg

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
2" arm I'm guessing? It's definitely more than I get with 1.75"!

I am about to do my elevator soon and I think I will be using the 2" hole as I am using 487 oz-in 1270 servos. I already have the 90mm turnbuckles so I am going to mount the output shaft forward as well. I don't want to dial it back for my 3rd rate :)

Wiring. Had to redo the whole thing to get the safety switch in there. No need for anti spark as that is part of the point of the switch. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408131525.243689.jpg