• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 104 Extra 300

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
For you EF 104" Extra owners, the EF website shows the length on this ARF to be 101.5 inches. Is that with a 4-5" spinner or without the spinner?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Snapshot 1 (7-21-2014 12-32 AM).png
Snapshot 2 (7-21-2014 12-36 AM).png
Snapshot 3 (7-21-2014 12-37 AM).png
Snapshot 4 (7-21-2014 12-38 AM).png
Snapshot 5 (7-21-2014 12-39 AM).png
Snapshot 6 (7-21-2014 12-41 AM).png
View attachment 1900 Love mine! Tough Plane!

Last edited:
Nice. That is always a mixed feeling. Excitement for a new plane, and frustration waiting for it to arrive.
Tell me about it. Worrying about whether the truck driver would show up and possibility plane damage are nerve racking. But it turned out great. The boxes looked fine and the plane was pristine. I pieced together quickly and the fit of the parts was perfect. These guys at EF got it going on. Check out the inside boxes they use. It's a cardboard I've never seen. Like wood. Very strong and rigid.

Attachments

• extra2.jpg
    extra2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 334
  • extra1.jpg
    extra1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 331
Those videos are crazy. Sure beats watching a guy hover a plane for 10 minutes. Now that shows a guy that knows how to FLY a plane. All my flying buddies laugh when I tell them to do IMAC and then you will know how to fly a plane. Sorry, but I have to say this. All the pictures of planes at flying events with their noses sticking up in the air do nothing for me. Nall, 100 planes in the air, 100 planes with their noses sticking up. lol. Jason, you are the "Man"

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
+1 Hoosier06.

I appreciate how good the 3D/Freestyle pilots are and the skill it takes to fly that style and control the aircraft. However I'm not sure exactly what constitutes perfection in 3D other than the wow factor when watching those events.

I'm finding IMAC very challenging even at the Basic & Sportsman level. That is all my skill will allow at this time. My goal for flying IMAC is to become a better pilot and I'm making progress, albeit slow.

Oh..........I'll be ordering the EF 104" Extra tomorrow!

Last edited: