• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 104 Extra 300

camss69

70cc twin V2
Here is my 104, I've had all the big EF planes and I like this one the best! Flew it today and the combo with the DA120 freekin rips! It helps that the weather was perfect today too..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 449
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 400
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 467
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 416
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 427

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Here is my 104, I've had all the big EF planes and I like this one the best! Flew it today and the combo with the DA120 freekin rips! It helps that the weather was perfect today too..

I put the Falcon 29x9 and 4.5" spinner on too. Monster thrust! ( it looks like you got the falcon combo)

Your plane is Nice!

Last edited:

camss69

70cc twin V2
Thanks! Yeah, I'm really happy with the Falcon 29x9 and the Falcon spinner. I was flying it yesterday and the pullout and up-lines were so hard and fast I was laughing while I was flying. That ductwork you did on yours is amazing! I'm using the 3d printed baffles on mine and put a little spoiler (low pressure generator?) in front of the exit holes on the bottom of the cowl, not sure how much that helps with the cooling but it sure seems to run well. Hoping to head out again this Friday, the weather this week has been highs of 65 and 2mph winds, too perfect to not be flying.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
My 104 is set for Sunday after Thanksgiving. We will BBQ wings and Cheunecca Sausage and of course....Cheeseburgers.
Supposed to be mild sunny and low wind. Enjoy!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just measured the outside... 12 and 1/4" at the cowl ring and just about the same at where both cylinders will be. Plenty of room! You thinking 150 or sumtin? the thickness of the glass is marginal. deduct 3/32"