• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Event Coverage 2015 ~ Cumberland Summer Soaring

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I thoroughly enjoyed flying with everyone at the Cumberland Summer Soar this past Saturday. I appreciated the attendees patience as I filmed the event with my UAV. Bart...you and I met there and you mentioned you'd like to see the film. Do I post it here?

Yes, Please use the media embed icon to post your video. Hit the film icon and then paste the youtube link and it will embed the video in your post. If you're not familiar please just ask and i'll help.

Thanks!
Bart

BarracudaHockey

70cc twin V2
In all fairness, Soar Utah is probably the Joe Nall of gliding :)

They do aerotowing, slope soaring, all of it on separate sites, it's next on my bucket list.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Here is the film I produced of this past Saturday's "Summer Soar 2015." I hope you enjoy it. Bob Young

very nicely done! was that a tear I felt rolling down my cheek?

i feel lucky to be only four hours from Cumberland, looking forward to making it back there sometime soon.

Bart