• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Event Coverage 2015 ~ Cumberland Summer Soaring

JimD

50cc
Event Day 1

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
GiantScaleNews.com members!!!! I'm finally here and very much looking forward to a full day of flying tomorrow! I'll be walking the flightline learning all about giant scale aero-tow gliders and the pilots that fly them. Coverage will be posted when I get back home either late Saturday night or first thing Sunday morning but to see pictures that I'll be uploading throughout the day...........

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
@giantscalenews

Go to twitter.com and set up an account....search giantscalenews and when it pops up click on "Follow"....after that you'll get alerts when we post new content, it's that easy! (or you can wait until late Saturday night :( )

Good times!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I was wondering what happened to those shirts!

That was a lot of fun yesterday, thank you very much for your hospitality. Have a great day today and drink lots of fluids!

It's great that there are a lot of east coast events, I'll be back with an airplane next time!

BYFilm

New to GSN!
I thoroughly enjoyed flying with everyone at the Cumberland Summer Soar this past Saturday. I appreciated the attendees patience as I filmed the event with my UAV. Bart...you and I met there and you mentioned you'd like to see the film. Do I post it here?