• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Newsflash!!!! We are getting crazy!!! Check this out

For those that register OR have already registered for the event at rcflightdeck.com prior to the event you will be entered in a separate drawing for you guys only!! I don't know what the prize will be yet bur Brad and myself will make sure it's good! We just need a good head count and want to get the prizes rolling!!!!

:peace:

m0dest

30cc
Newsflash!!!! We are getting crazy!!! Check this out

For those that register OR have already registered for the event at rcflightdeck.com prior to the event you will be entered in a separate drawing for you guys only!! I don't know what the prize will be yet bur Brad and myself will make sure it's good! We just need a good head count and want to get the prizes rolling!!!!

:peace:

Just registered.

Cool site, was done well. Everything was pretty easy to navigate through.

m0dest

30cc
So what's up Mike with the 3D comp that was moved from Texas to Oregon? Just realized it was cancelled.

One thing I learned at the Floparpy is that if you build it....they will come.
I think everybody was surprised at the turnout.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So what's up Mike with the 3D comp that was moved from Texas to Oregon? Just realized it was cancelled.

One thing I learned at the Floparpy is that if you build it....they will come.
I think everybody was surprised at the turnout.

Yep it was however, we will have our own contest since we have several that were preparing for it. It's going to be a blast so while it may not be the 3drcf contest it will still be awesome!

m0dest

30cc
Yep it was however, we will have our own contest since we have several that were preparing for it. It's going to be a blast so while it may not be the 3drcf contest it will still be awesome!

SWEET!!

Not really preparing but I may throw down a little. I need to build a new foam sled too. Mines about had!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Kalani's Hawaiian Food Truck will be out Saturday for lunch and dinner and possibly breakfast. He is affordable and has great food! MMMM Kalua Pork, Hawaiian Macaroni Salad.... making my mouth water!!!

koss1000

30cc
Hi guys just touching base. Very excited about the filming for the event in Oregon. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting some great footage for the DVD!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just a few short weeks away!!! See you there and please come find me. I most likely will be the guy with his hair on fire and a mic in my hand! LOL