• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

Pete

50cc
I'm still trying to get my ducks in a row (as I'm battling some timing issues with my brother-in-law's wedding), but if I am able to break free and attend I'll most likely be pulling up my new little 5x8 trailer with only a few planes in it so it might be a possibility to stuff that with some more planes or boxes or whatever. I know that I'm kinda close to you guys (within an hour and a half or so).

If I'm able to get all my ducks in a row, which I hope to know in the next 2 weeks or so...you guys are more than welcome to slap a few planes (or gear) in the trailer. Just a thought...

maxx4wd, that would be an amazing idea! Thank you so very much for the offer! If you are going to be only an hour and a half away, you for sure should stop by and do some flying! The field is amazing and HUGE! People are awesome as well! When we decide if we are going to be there, I will let you know. Thank you for your generosity in offering to take our planes for us!

Regards,

Pete

Pete

50cc
Awesome maxx4wd!!! [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] you have a possible solution here pete! :) And yes Pete you and Santiago have a place to stay my friend. Brads place or mine!

Thanks so much Mike! I will keep you posted~! You are Brad are awesome!

bwerneth

New to GSN!
Pete you and Santiago are going to be staying at my house. The wife and kids are going to G-ma's house for the weekend, so it will just be the boys. With the lights at the field we are going to be flying all day and night with maybe an afternoon break over to Mike's pool to cool off, have a drink and then back to flying. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Monster Fest.

Brad

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hooooo Check this prize out by Skyward Hobbies!

AGM 60CC Twin Engine (A $400.00 Retail Value!)
The twin cylinder AGM-60 is a 7hp air-cooled, 60cc displacement, two cycle, gasoline engine. Built with high quality parts including a walbro carburetor, rcexl ignition system and aluminium Mufflers.

Thanks [MENTION=3242]Tileeka[/MENTION] from Skyward Hobbies and we look forward to seeing you at MonsterFest!

Tileeka

New to GSN!
Thanks Mike!
We look forward to attending again this year. It's an event we plan to attend annually. We had a great time last year. You guys really know how to host an event!

bwerneth

New to GSN!
PM me so we can go over how much area you will need this year for setup. Are you going to be camping? Let me know.

Brad Werneth
Monster Fest Contest Director, ERCA

bwerneth

New to GSN!
Just a reminder that if you go to rcflightdeck.com, sign up for the event and pay online, you will get a discount off your pilot fees.

Brad Werneth
Monster Fest Contest Director, ERCA

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Good point bwerneth! As far as skyward I talked to them and they need a 20x10. I'll call ya later today if you're free.

Flarpy

New to GSN!
[video=youtube;XXCYfWczOY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXCYfWczOY0[/video]
Floparpy was a blast!!

Last edited by a moderator: