• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

m0dest

30cc

Still haven't decided if I'm going to come home between Wenatchee and this. It would probably be easier to stay in Washington for the week and make this one the way home.

Didn't realize Huck was so early this year. That's 2 events I'm surely NOT missing this year.
Speaking of, that's only 3 months to make up for 4 months of no flying.

Damn rain and other projects kept me off the sticks for a bit.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Didn't realize Huck was so early this year. That's 2 events I'm surely NOT missing this year.
Speaking of, that's only 3 months to make up for 4 months of no flying.

Damn rain and other projects kept me off the sticks for a bit.

Super excited to hear your coming man! 19 people registered on rcflightdeck but I know there are a lot more coming than that… Register here ( http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_details.cfm?event_id=3030&contestants ) guys when you get a chance. It helps us to plan accordingly.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo! The event is shaping up nicely. It's gonna be a killer event with some awesome prizes! DingyLipos.com just kicked in $125 in gift certificates for our event alone! Nice work DinogyLipos!!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hobbico/Futaba have signed on as a sponsor for our event! We are so very grateful for their continued support. Thanks Carol and Frank. :-D

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks to [MENTION=3044]bwerneth[/MENTION] and his contact with a local builder we have lights for Friday and Saturday night!!! WOO HOO!!!

Hey guys,
So recently Tony Tan of Pilot RC has asked me to be a Service Rep for this area. What does that mean? Not a whole lot.. if someone has some issues with a Pilot airframe that can not be handled through email, Tony would direct them to me for further assistance or whatever the case may be..

That's not why I am posting though.. I discussed the Monster Fest with him, and he has donated 6 coupons for the event for prize's. These coupons are for a large discount on a package deal on 6 (six) new Pilot brand Digital High Torque Servo's and 3 (three) prop covers in small, medium and large.

New Pilot Servo's information can be found here:
http://www.pilot-rc.com/OtherProductshow.aspx?id=19

Prop cover information can be found here:
http://www.pilot-rc.com/OtherProductshow.aspx?id=15

The total cost is $349.00, a savings of $172.00!

I will need to get together with 3DMike for more details on how to receive and issue out the coupons at the event!

Thanks for all the work guys!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That's awesome JR and congrats on being a area rep! We have a ton of prizes as some really great sponsors (on top our amazing forum sponsors) that have kicked in some great stuff for this year!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MONSTER FEST

WAY TO GO TONY TAN!!!

Mike,
Can you put together a current list of sponsors for the Monster Fest please? I would like to update our club website with them.
I think it would be good to have them posted for a little support towards them, and also for people in general to see just how serious our event really is :)

Thanks man