• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

GOGO

New to GSN!
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] in December wife and I made reservations for a camp spot at coast for ten days for our anniversary, just so happens to be during this event :crying::crying::crying:

I've at least got time to figure something out so I can hopefully be there but was informed our trip wouldnt be canceled but I could bail on thursday or friday so I wouldn't miss out on our monster fest.:flyer:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
@3DMIKE in December wife and I made reservations for a camp spot at coast for ten days for our anniversary, just so happens to be during this event :crying::crying::crying:

I've at least got time to figure something out so I can hopefully be there but was informed our trip wouldnt be canceled but I could bail on thursday or friday so I wouldn't miss out on our monster fest.:flyer:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Man that sucks!

This years event is poised to be one of the best events in the PNW! We even have a few things up our sleeves that are being kicked around that I hope to be able to announce soon.

I've got a couple other events I'm going to attend so maybe we can hit of few of them together as well.... ROAD TRIP!!!

GOGO

New to GSN!
Some road trips sound good to me, and as far as our event and me being there we just have to figure out how we can get our camp trailer home the sunday of that weekend. Im thinking my son in law would be perfect for that job so I be at the field.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That's what Son In Laws are for right!?!?! LOL

We need to get together so we can plan the summer man! I'll hit ya up this evening.

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
What a 3D event within an 8 hour drive..............I'm in
Joe are you going, maybe we can convoy, I'd say carpool but that probably won't work with planes in the back

Ole

hone

150cc
What a 3D event within an 8 hour drive..............I'm in
Joe are you going, maybe we can convoy, I'd say carpool but that probably won't work with planes in the back

Ole
I should be able to go. Only problem is I'm going to Wenatchee Huckfest the weekend before so I'll have to try and get 2 weekends off in a row.
Eugene 3D bash is now home to the '14 3DRCForums Freestyle Competition!

http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?t=2196
Cool! I'd better get an eligible plane by then. Only have 48" electrics and a 100cc gasser.

Last edited by a moderator: