• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Mike, if you could get me the wing chord at the wing tip I could work on some for you

Wow that is an extremely nice offer! I'll pm you when I get a chance to look at her... I try to not look at my planes right now as i get depressed.... so much snow and bad weather lately....

:facepalm:

Pete

50cc
Awesome news Pete! I know Mike has told me about how well things last year went, and that it wouldn't be the same without you. Glad it's working out for you to attend.

Thanks Gary! The people there make the event just amazing! I'm just the guy that runs around and creating havoc LOL!

m0dest

30cc
I wish I had a 91" EF Extra!

it's the best plane I have flown so far, can't really find anything to pick apart., I land smiling almost every time.

Dude it'll be cool to have you up here, before I ever got into flying a little over 2 years ago, my dad would play your warbird videos relentlessly trying to get me into flying on the cheap.
Circle flying just wasn't for me, then I saw 3d and quickly made enemies at the field.:cool:

Good to see you on this side of the board.