• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
It was a month or two ago. My idle was too low and I went into an inverted flat spin which loaded it up enough to die(always set a high idle for flight). Was in a bad spot and couldn't make it to the runway. I had to put it down in a super rough patch.

I'm just glad I have another one on the table cause I absolutely love the plane.

Hopefully I can find someone local to help out with the repair on the first one too. It's too good not to be brought back to life.

Oh man, sorry to hear it. It did look great with the Graphics! Will you be coming to Joe Nall or know if there be any of these at Joe Nall? I'd really like to check one out in person.

hone

150cc
Oh man, sorry to hear it. It did look great with the Graphics! Will you be coming to Joe Nall or know if there be any of these at Joe Nall? I'd really like to check one out in person.
I'm hoping to make it to Joe Nall but my personal Slick won't be there. I believe that Neal will have one there though. There will probably be 2 or 3 of these at Joe Nall.
Yes what a bummer to have it crash. I guess your other engine was ruined then?
The engine was fine but I sent it back to get the new V2. Just waiting to get it back.

Ok, thanks. I have a V2 GP123 on the way also and this plane and the EF 300 are the top two on my list. I've got a few to fly including a 104 AJ Slick so I'm in no hurry. Really interested to see the new schemes. If I don't like them I may go with the all white as well.

m0dest

30cc
picking one of these up in a couple weeks(give or take) hopefully in white.

Should be set with the 91"Extra and the Slick for the summer. Thinking DLE120 w/bowman rings and proflow cans unless work REALLY picks up in the next couple months to justify a DA120 to the old lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
picking one of these up in a couple weeks(give or take) hopefully in white.

Should be set with the 91"Extra and the Slick for the summer. Thinking DLE120 w/bowman rings unless work REALLY picks up in the next couple months to justify a DA120 to the old lady.

Nice! You'll love the Slick!

I look forward to seeing the scheme you come up with if you go all white.

Last edited by a moderator: