• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
Had a great day with the Slick! The GP is starting to break in nicely and is providing awesome power. Perfect match for this airframe.

I can't wait to get back to the field again this weekend.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Awesome awesome awesome flights Joe....

Here are the videos here versus having to go out to youtube.

[video=youtube;ZItDmsSpM1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZItDmsSpM1Y[/video]

[video=youtube;SL6lecJ2nUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6lecJ2nUA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Thanks guys! The Slick has quickly become my favorite plane. I'm absolutely loving it.

I must say though.....I'm super excited for the 100cc Raven to come out.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

hone

150cc
I made it to the field today with the Slick. Had a great time and burned just over a gallon.

I haven't had to add any mixes for KE or anything yet. The plane feels really locked in though and I'm getting really comfortable with it.

I also worked on a new move I saw Chip do at Lodi Huckfest where the plane KE spins in place. It's pretty much the same as Daniel Holman's "vortex" but going from left to right instead. The Slick does it great and you can pretty much do an endless stationary KE spin.

hone

150cc
Forgot the picture :)

These are still on sale for $950 through the holidays at AztechAeromodels. For anyone interested.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385866066414.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385866066414.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 208

m0dest

30cc
Forgot the picture :)

These are still on sale for $950 through the holidays at AztechAeromodels. For anyone interested.

I guess I'm going to have to be hitting up Azhar maybe.:banghead:

Haven't seen this plane fly like that yet. GOOD JOB!!!!:tomcruise: