• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF 60 Laser

Tseres

150cc
Hey... Why didn'y you tell me about a build thread from you.

Just read through it. Just can't see you with little electrics. I've had 3 48" EF electrics. They all needed the control horns trimmed for the elevators. SOP. They take a lot of beating. They even survived me. Well... Till I forgot to plug in the ailerons and took off. LOL. I'll vouch for the Savox 1250 sg servos. Had them in my Exiome patern plane all Summer and they are verry good. Verry precise and center everytime. Lots of power.

Waiting on some Video. Or even some picks.

Tom, foamies rock me in the winter. Keeps the rust down, on the fingers. I like how the 60" flys. Only got 2 mins on Chad's, but it rocked!

Tseres

150cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;4515 wrote: Tom, foamies rock me in the winter. Keeps the rust down, on the fingers. I like how the 60" flys. Only got 2 mins on Chad's, but it rocked!

You're going to love it. That plane is exactly what you want it for. When you don't feel like messing with the big ones but you still feel like Rockin.

Justin is really liking his. I am actually thinking about getting one for myself. Heck, we used to fly them before they became cool. But, that was a looong time ago.