Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Don Smith P-51 Mustang

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by stangflyer, Aug 27, 2018.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Indeed. We'll keep hoping someone has had some experience with the Roto Motors. I had a friend out in N.J. that had one of the 170FS four cylinder engines. He loved it. Said it was an absolute sweetheart.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Many details can be seen in this walk around video of one gorgeous Mustang - Cripes A’Mighty 3rd.

Snoopy1, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. stangflyer

One of my favorite schemes!

WMcNabb and Snoopy1 like this.
  4. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Kermit has some awesome videos.

WMcNabb, stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Love to be his best buddy

Jetpainter, WMcNabb and stangflyer like this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Congratulations there mister Stang just noticed that you have just past over 8000 posts. All I can say thanks for all your contributions to the site and all the help and knowledge that you are always so willing to give.

7. stangflyer

Aww, shucks. Tanks...

8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I love what Kermit Weeks says "When I grow up I want to be me!" I want to be him too!

9. stangflyer

Not much of a happy camper tonight. Been trying to reach Darrell at Sierra all day. Each time I have called him over the last couple of weeks, I keep getting the same response. "We are working on them, they will be ready to go out Wednesday, Friday, Monday....UGH". And here it is once again Wednesday of two weeks since I put them on order. Anyone ever deal with them? I have read on other sites that they can be quite slow, but well worth the wait. Geez, Christmas is coming already. LOL.

On a brighter note…. The power plant that will roar the DS Stang through the skies was shipped as of today. Yeah, Christmas is coming very early this year for the Epley hangar.

Jetpainter, Snoopy1, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.
  10. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Rob,

Don't get yourself all worked. He is notorious for being late with his retracts, but don't let it concern you because when you get them, they will be more than worth the wait. Darryl make the best retracts, bar none! ! ! ! !:yesss: