• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dle 35ra

SnowDog

Thanks Nate - I re-set the low needle back close to factory tonight and fired it up on my drive way. Ran good and tested shutting it down and re-starting and it seems good. I have a NGK plug waiting in the wings. Guy at my field gave it to me even after he pancaked his 60cc Pilot Extra when his engine quit on maiden.

that's great news! sorry to hear about your friends 60cc Pilot Extra :(

Where do you guys fly? I work in Lombard, would be nice to visit at lunch or something.

Checkerboard Flying Field (Miller Meadow). Right across from Loyola Hospital - 1st Ave just south of 290 expressway.

I mostly fly in evenings and weekends but stop by anytime.

SnowDog

Checkerboard Flying Field (Miller Meadow). Right across from Loyola Hospital - 1st Ave just south of 290 expressway.

I mostly fly in evenings and weekends but stop by anytime.

Cool - I've been there once or twice at lunch time but there was no one there...that was a few years ago...I'll stop by some time after work!

Yea, times I've gone during lunch could be busy or empty. Typically have a decent evening crowd on nice nights with a variation of flying types.